- 3.5-hour Istanbul street food tour with a local guide
- Explore the Spice Bazaar and stalls that are popular with the locals
- Sample pastirma (dried beef), traditional cheeses and other treats while chatting to traders
- Cross from Europe to Asia on a ferry to Üsküdar on Istanbul’s Asian side
- Stroll scenic Üsküdar waterfront and enjoy views of the Maiden’s Tower
- Visit a waterside tea shop to enjoy Turkish delight and a Turkish tea or yogurt drink
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You get to try a lot of things and have the chance to buy some tea and spices at the bazaar.
It was a really pleasant tour, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and a really nice guy. We got to taste typical Turkish food and sat in the sun having a picnic and some apple tea.
Very nice and knowledgeable guide and interesting tour. I wish we had tasted more foods and had visited the market a little longer.
Compared to other food tours was uninspiring. , fresh meatball tho was showstopper! Nice guide. Viator is wonderful tho in very way!