- Full-day Istanbul sightseeing tour including a Bosphorus Strait sightseeing cruise
- Explore the city by coach, seeing top Istanbul attractions like the Golden Horn and the Walls of Constantinople
- Walk around the Spice Bazaar with an expert local guide
- See Rumeli Fortress and Bosphorus Bridge on a sightseeing cruise on the Bosphorus Strait
- Discover the magnificence of Dolmabahçe Palace on a walking tour
- Admire incredible panoramic city views from Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Travel to the water’s edge and hop aboard the boat for your Bosphorus sightseeing cruise. Sit back and relax with your camera poised, ready to capture marble palaces sitting cheek-by-jowl with Ottoman-era wooden villas, as well as world-class attractions like Rumeli Fortress, Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace and Bosphorus Bridge.
Step back onto dry land and (if time permits) visit one of the city’s leading leather showrooms to admire quality leatherwork for which Istanbul is famous. Take a breather over lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant, and then head to Dolmabahçe Palace for your walking tour.
This unbelievably grand building was one of the last Ottoman Empire palaces to be built, and its resulting architectural style is a dazzling mish-mash of influences, blending opulent Ottoman and European Neoclassical architecture with Victorian furnishings. Marvel at the abundance of chandeliers, marble and glistening gilding while exploring with your guide, visiting highlights like the Medhal Hall, Crystal Staircase and the Secretariat’s Rooms.
After your palace tour, board your coach for a final look at the city. Cross Bosphorus Bridge and travel to either Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe (depending on traffic conditions on the day) for a bird’s-eye view of the city.
Your tour finishes back at your central Istanbul hotel in the late afternoon.
Very nice tour, the full day so one must be prepared to walk and see a lot. 99.9% walking tour.
This was a good tour, and our guide was very knowledgeable and made it very entertaining. We enjoyed the tour to the palace most of all. Will recommend. The only minor reservation was that we were joined by German speaking tourists, so the guide kept switching from English to German constantly.