- Full-day Istanbul sightseeing tour around the Sultanahmet neighborhood
- Learn about Istanbul’s history as Constantinople, capital of the Roman Empire
- Visit six top Istanbul attractions with a knowledgeable local guide
- Explore the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Istanbul Hippodrome, Basilica Cistern or Nakkas Cistern and the Grand Bazaar
- Refuel with a 3-course lunch at a traditional Istanbul restaurant in Sultanahmet
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures personalized attention from a guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IstanbulPhoto by: Jose Antonio G
- Blue MosquePhoto by: Prabhu M
India, 03 2010
- Inside the Blue MosquePhoto by: Raymond G
Philippines, 12 2009
- The Blue MosquePhoto by: Anonymous
- Topkapi PalacePhoto by: Rajni P
- Entering the Grand BazarPhoto by: Eini D
Canada, 06 2015
- Medallions at Hagia Sophia ...Photo by: Eric M
- Medallions in the Hagia SophiaPhoto by: Eric M
- Blue MosquePhoto by: Eric M
- Blue Mosque, IstanbulPhoto by: carmen29
- Blue MosquePhoto by: Mark K
- Hagia SophiaPhoto by: js839
- cisternPhoto by: Kim N
- Blue MosquePhoto by: NIKHIL B
- Hagia SophiaPhoto by: NIKHIL B
- Blue MosquePhoto by: Karen S
- Selfie with the great tour ...Photo by: Koko
Saudi Arabia, 08 2014
- 2010.jpgPhoto by: Dario M
- 2001.jpgPhoto by: Dario M
- 1999.jpgPhoto by: Dario M
What You Can Expect
- Pastry stuffed with cheese or sausage, served alongside a seasonal salad
- Turkish veal kebab
- Grilled chicken
- Specialty of the day
- Seasonal fruit
Tour hits all the main awesome spots. A little bit of walking which I don't mind. Best part was our tour guide. Was very informative and knowledgeable about the history and current stuff. Great tour.
The tour guide was prompt. Driver and car were excellent. Tour guide spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable . Excellent excellent. I will use you again!!!
Our tour guide was amazing! Despite having a small group of 8 - the expectations were all quite unique. The guide ensured that everyone had the time needed at their particular place of interest and set meeting and alternate places to view in the meantime. He maintained complete supervision of the entire group and everyone was happy! It is the best way to see Istanbul in a day - we combined this tour with the Skip the Line Hard Rock Café Istanbul which made for a very interesting day - going from the Old City to the New city.
The tour with Akin was wonderful! There were only four of us and the whole experience was very personable and fun. Akin from the local tour operator is very knowledgeable and he showed / explained a lot of things outside of what and #39;s required by the tour.
Would certainly recommend this tour!
I saw the Hitman and Taken 2 a movie and said to myself that one day I would go to those temples. I realized my dream and Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, the Grand Bazaar, and the Basilica Cistern did not disappoint. I am a student of Roman history and geography and I can honestly say that books do not do justice to the real thing.
Although there was quite a downpour on the day of the tour, our small group was able to visit all the sites listed. My favorite was the Basilica Cistern! The tour guide provided quality information and service, as did the driver. We were able to skip the lines at most locations, and our lunch was delicious too! Although none in our group was interested in purchasing an expensive rug near the end of the tour, the visit to the rug shop was interesting as was the walk through the Grand Bazaar. I highly recommend this tour to anyone stopping in or traveling through Istanbul!
This was an excellent tour. The tour guide her name is July is very knowledgeable about all the places we visited. Everyone should avail of this tour when you are in Istanbul. The included lunch is just okay.
This was an excellent tour and a great guide.
Great tour and the guide, Tibet, is very informative! I definitely recommend this tour for people visiting Istanbul!
If you only have a day or two in Istanbul this is the tour for you. We saw all the main sites with an excellent guide who really knew her history and art. We toured from 8:30 am until 4:30 so it was a long day. We walked every where so wear comfortable shoes. The included lunch was great at a local restaurant. Hagia Sophia was amazing.