Book by July 31, 2016 to save 20% off our previously offered price, for all of 2016!
- Full-day private tour of Istanbul and its main attractions
- Superb Blue Mosque
- Historic Hagia Sophia and its Byzantine mosaics
- Underground Cistern or Nakkas Cistern
- Ottoman architecture and museums of Topkapi Palace
- Shopping heaven in the Grand Bazaar
- Lunch included
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking guide on this special private tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Istanbul hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Blue MosquePhoto by: Anonymous
- Private Istanbul in One Day ...Photo by: Theodore F
- IstanbulPhoto by: Donald A D
- La mosquée bleue depuis ...Photo by: Henri B
- 10257787_1262763057073478_4156 ...Photo by: Anneke
- 1025979_1262763473740103_68505 ...Photo by: Anneke
- 12465828_1262763790406738_6610 ...Photo by: Anneke
- Jewel on the Bosphorus ...Photo by: Anneke
- 12465992_1262822123734238_8742 ...Photo by: Anneke
- 886395_1262822240400893_839423 ...Photo by: Anneke
- 10623450_1262823180400799_3908 ...Photo by: Anneke
- 10265638_1262834513732999_8096 ...Photo by: Anneke
- Scenic IstanbulPhoto by: Anneke
- 920638_1262764720406645_550293 ...Photo by: Anneke
- 12418968_1262765043739946_5664 ...Photo by: Anneke
- 773756_1262765123739938_328176 ...Photo by: Anneke
- Istanbul :a winter wonderlandPhoto by: Anneke
- 1412316_1263433163673134_43420 ...Photo by: Anneke
- 1933229_1263434177006366_39158 ...Photo by: Anneke
- 10636540_1263434307006353_7409 ...Photo by: Anneke
What You Can Expect
The guide, vehicle and detail were all extraordinary - not to be missed
Our guide Tibet, was absolutely outstanding. She was extremely knowledgeable about each of the sites and knew so much about the history of Istanbul. She was charming, and by the end of the day we felt we had a new friend. My husband and I highly recommend this tour and our guide. We were picked up right on time at our hotel and had a marvelous day.
What a great way to see this fabulous city. You definitely need more than one day. Our tour guide, Omer Boran, from Neon Travel was fabulous. A seasoned guide you adjusted the day to get you ahead of the cruise ship tours. He was very knowledgeable, very articulate, and gave us time to see the artifacts at our own pace. Would definitely recommend this tour and guide.
The local company was very reliable, they pick us up in a new Mercedes Benz Luxury van for Us only, just on time, great driver. we pick up our tour guide Mrs. Gulay Gunay, close to our first destination place, from the beginning she was a wonderful lady, she show us very energetic with great knowledge of the history I have a pretty good knowledge of history too, answer all questions take us pictures, show us the best angles to take ours, also help my wife with the camera and her I pad. thanks to her our travel was so wonderful that we insist and granted in second private tour with her the next day. I can recommend this tour company any time in Istanbul, and in specialty my guide Mrs. Gulay Gunay.
What a wonderful way to start our trip to turkey. This one day tour of Istanbul takes in all the stops that a traveler wants to see. Our guide-Gulay Gunay was the best guide we have ever had and my husband and I are world travelers. Thank you
I can highly recommend the private sightseeing tour in Istanbul. Luck also did play a crucial part in our day as there was snow on the day of our tour, which transformed Istanbul into a winter wonderland for the day.
Our tour guide Ilker Ulus was very knowledgable and friendly and took us to see all the relevant tourist attractions such as the Blue Mosque, the Hagia Sophia and the Topikapi Palace. What was great about this tour however was the fact that we were also shown lesser known attractions such as the Cisterns- where a scene from the James Bond movie From Russia With Love was filmed and a private pottery demonstration in a family owned shop that has been around for generations.
We we're also treated to a lovely three course Turkish meal- this was one of the highlights of the day. Ilker also took us to the Spice Market in town and introduced us to some of his local friends that have one of the finest establishments in the market. We bought some of the best Turkish Delight we had ever had as well as other Turkish delicacies ask Ilker to recommend some treats!.
What made this tour great for our family was the flexibility of the tour and Ilker. We could decide what we wanted to do after seeing all the main attractions and Ilker had a great knowledge of all the things that we were interested in. Ilker ended up taking us to a leather factory store that supplies many of the famous Italian brands.
This tour is an absolute must and the guide, Ilker is also highly recommended!
Great tour. We were able to go to front of line and was able to get most of highlights in one day.
If you want an in-depth, personal, well researched tour of Istanbul you have found the ideal company with passionate and charismatic guides!
From start to finish our guide Hakan made this an incredible experience. A warm and friendly start to the tour, we made little use of the incredibly luxurious bus but had access to it at any point that we required it. Hakan was passionate about the city and its history, his knowledge was matched by his charisma and the ease of his manner. He fitted an incredible amount into one day without us ever feeling rushed or pressurised.
This was an excellent tour. We had a great day with our guide Hakan. He was excellent! Lovely day.
Very good and the guide was very helpful
Lunch was very good
$112.68 Save $22.54