Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- 3.5-hour shopping tour of Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar led by an expert local guide
- Avoid getting lost in this world-famous souk and seek out the best stalls and shops
- Learn how to haggle like a local and find a bargain
- Shop for authentic Turkish keepsakes like locally crafted jewelry, or alabaster pots
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Avoid getting lost in its crazy mazes by exploring every little nook and cranny with your expert local guide on your 3.5-hour walking tour. Catering to every possible shopping whim, the Grand Bazaar is home to nearly 4,000 shops and stalls, selling eye-catching jewelry, intricately woven rugs, hand-painted ceramics and just about everything else you can imagine! While strolling around, your guide will explain some of the market’s fascinating history and point out all the must-visit stalls.
Thriving restaurants, cafes and food traders are sandwiched between the market’s many shops and stalls, so there's plenty of opportunity to grab a Turkish coffee, tea or even find a bite to eat (own expense) as you shop.
Join in the banter with the market traders and learn how to barter for the very best prices. Your friendly guide will teach you all the tips to bag a bargain, so shop 'til your heart is content, knowing that any purchases are at a fair price. Your tour finishes in the market – ideal if you want to continue shopping and browsing at leisure.
Great tour guide and great tour.
extremely knowledgable and personal guide who took me all over the Grand Bazaar to see things I would never have found on my own. Yuke also helped me by teanslating my bank problem to the person in charge.
A most enjoyable experience in evry respect.