- Day trip to Bursa from Istanbul
- Visit the Green Mosque and Green Tomb, both renowned for their superb decorations
- Enjoy a ferry ride to Yalova and admire sweeping city views from Uludag
- Indulge in a traditional Turkish meal at a restaurant where Sultan Murat II once dined
- Be astounded by the massive domes and pillars of the 14th-century Great Mosque, where local Muslims worship
- Visit Koza Han, a vast market that was the center of silk trade for many centuries.
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Very nice tour. Our tour guid was May and she was very nice and informative.
WE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TRIP. IN ALL THE DAY WAS FAR TO LONG - 16.5 HOURS. THERE WAS NO TIME ALLOCATED FOR DINNER AT NIGHT AND WE ARRIVED BACK AT ISTANBUL AFTER 12.30AM.