- 1.5-hour whirling dervish performance in Istanbul
- Enjoy a drink and some Turkish delight as the show starts
- Watch the UNESCO-listed ceremonial dance inside the Hodjapasha Dance Theater
- Be captivated as the semazens dance and chant their way around the stage
- Listen to traditional Persian and Turkish music from a live orchestra
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The Whirling Dervishes were truly spiritual. The venue was small enough to make the experience intimate and personal. We recommend this experience whole-heartedly to all visitor to Istanbul.
It was a truly spiritual experience
This was an amazing experience, not to be missed. I was impressed by the information related before and during the presentation, and the and #39;non -touristy and #39; atmosphere. Highly recommended if you and #39;re open to an alternative experiencie.
Wonderful setting and ceremony--well worth money, time, and effort to locate theater
Very interesting show but I loved it. Amazing how they can perform 45 mins without getting dizzy. I would recommend for people who wonders what Whirling Dervish is. Others may find it slow but I loved it. Unfortunately we can't take photos.
anjum United States of ...
Fantastic - would recommend for all. The price was reasonable and the front desk staff was superb
Just magical! A must-do in Turkey. No photos allowed.
Linda K Australia
Very good , I loved it , it is well worth seeing .
I recommand it.
A very impressive ceremony. Definitely worth the cultural experience in an historical setting.