- 3-day tour of Ephesus, Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Izmir with a professional local guide
- Explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus, plus the Temple of Artemis and House of the Virgin Mary
- See the remarkable Great Theater, Library of Celsus, Arcadian Way and remains of baths, houses and shops
- Discover the archaeological site of Hierapolis and white travertine cliffs of Pamukkale
- Stay two nights in a 4-star hotel in Kusadasi and enjoy six included meals
- Enjoy round-trip airport and hotel transfers at the start and end of your tour
- Receive personalized attention from a guide on a small-group tour limited to 14 people
What You Can Expect
very nice , the tour was awesome, Punctual and the location of the hotel at Kusadasi was excellent very close to the Marina
Time tunnel to the ancient Anatolia.. Everyting in the prescriped itineries fits nicely as scheduled. Recommended for those hunger for histories.
first day is spent at the hotel provided using the pool and discovering kusadasi. second day you visit all the places mentioned, third day you are sent back to izmir. the third day doesnt really count, so its a 2 day tour because on the third day you are collected from the hotel at 10 am and sent back to izmir by 12pm.