- Izmir half-day sightseeing tour shore excursion
- Wander through the ancient Agora
- Explore the Archeological Museum
- English-speaking local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then head to the Archaeology Museum, where you’ll see Greek and Roman artifacts and the head of a gigantic statue of Domitian that once stood at Ephesus. Continue to the clock tower located at the Konak Square, a symbol of Izmir. Decorated in Ottoman architecture, the tower features four fountains around the base in a circular pattern.
Finally, wander around the Alsancak district and Pasaport Quai, a historic and beautiful area on the waterfront.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Izmir port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.