- Private Tour of the ruins of Ephesus and St. Mary's House from Izmir
- Visit the final resting place of the Virgin Mary
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World
- Enjoy authentic Turkish cuisine
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking local guide
With the mythological stories and spectacular ruins you will feel the life in ancient Ephesus. See the Fountains of Trojan, Polio, the Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Private House (Brothel), the Library of Celsius, Various and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24,000 spectators. Prepare the be amazed.
After enjoying some authentic Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum, Temple of Diana and St. John's Basilica where according to legend, he was buried.
Reviewed by Edward M, March 2012
Friendly driver. Very knowledgable and open guide. Both were flexible and worked to make certain that we were able to see all of the highlights in a very short period of time. Of course, there was the obligatory lunch (which was excellant) coupled with a factory "tour" and sales pitch. (Rugs and jewelry.)
Reviewed by Nicholas P, USA, September 2008