- Private Tour of the ruins of Ephesus and St. Mary's House from Izmir
- Visit the final resting place of the Virgin Mary
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World
- Enjoy authentic Turkish cuisine
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking local guide
What You Can Expect
With the mythological stories and spectacular ruins you will feel the life in ancient Ephesus. See the Fountains of Trojan, Polio, the Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Private House (Brothel), the Library of Celsius, Various and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24,000 spectators. Prepare the be amazed.
After enjoying some authentic Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum, Temple of Diana and St. John's Basilica where according to legend, he was buried.
We had a wonderful time in izmir our guide Philis was very patient and professional. There is a lot too learn
Gülar was wonderful, very knowledgable and personable. The tour ran like clockwork and we all had a terrific time. Thanks!