- Private Tour: Pergamum and Asklepion from Izmir
- Explore Pergamum, one of the finest archeological sites in Turkey
- Visit the monumental Altar of Zeus and the Archeological Museum of Bergama
- Enjoy a delicious Turkish lunch
- English-speaking local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What You Can Expect
On the Acropolis there are numerous remains including the celebrated Library, the steepest theatre of Anatolia, the Temples of Trojan and Dionysos, the place of the monumental Altar of Zeus famous with the relief of God and devils, the Sanctuary of Demeter, the Gymnasium situated on terraces and the lower Agora.
After a delicious lunch with Turkish specialties you will proceed to the Medical Center of the ancient world, Asklepion where the first psychological treatment had been used and which was dedicated to the God of Health, Asklepios.
For our private tour to Pergamum/Asklepion, when we confirmed the day before, Neon was unable to locate our booking, after providing pertinent reservation information, Neon was finally able to find our reservation and confirmed the pickup time and location. The tour guide arrived promptly and the Pergamum/Asklepion private tour went well.