- 2-day wildlife tour of Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks
- Spot bears, bison, wolves, moose, elk and other magnificent wildlife in Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone’s Lamar Valley
- Visit Old Faithful, the Upper and Lower Falls of Yellowstone and Mammoth Hot Springs
- Learn about the history, geology and wildlife of this ruggedly scenic area from your informative guide
- Overnight accommodation in Montana, park entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's worth the super early start to be able to see incredible wildlife up close on this tour. The expert guides really help you make the most of your time in both parks!
What You Can Expect
In Yellowstone National Park, you’ll experience sights like the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, and the Upper Falls and Lower Falls. After a provided picnic lunch, drive through Lamar Valley for a chance to see large herds of bison. Dinner is at your own expense just over the border in Montana, where you’ll stay overnight to rest up for a second day of adventure.
The next day, get an early start in search of wolves. They are most easily spotted in morning—which is also a time when grizzly bears are up and on the move. Afterward, it's your turn to get moving on easy, short hikes past Yellowstone’s geothermal features. Top off the experience with a stop Old Faithful geyser to see a splashy show.
Important: Lodging within Yellowstone National Park cannot be guaranteed for any bookings made within 30 days of travel. If none are available, accommodations will be reserved at a hotel outside the park.