- Tour of Grand Teton National Park from Jackson
- Soak up picture-perfect vistas of the Teton Mountain Range as you explore by comfortable coach
- Visit historic sites including Maude Noble’s Cabin, Menor’s Ferry and the Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Enjoy the pristine beauty of Jenny Lake and Jackson Lake
- View wildlife around the Snake River, where moose, eagles and beavers are abundant
- Learn about the area’s history, geology and ecology from your naturalist guide
What You Can Expect
We got to see more things up close in a small group(van) than we got to see on the tour bus when we were there before.
To say it was breathless would be insecure. Everyone must experience this joy. Our tour guide was Jesse and he was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and well informed. He was the one who bought this experience to life. Every time we saw a wild animal Jesse was more excited than all of us. When we saw an Elk or Bison or whatever he would put a stuffed animal of the same on the dashboard of the vehicle we were in. We really enjoyed our day with him and cannot praise him enough. He brought life to Yellowstone.