- 4-hour wildlife tour of Grand Teton National Park from Jackson Hole
- Enjoy a fun safari ride over rugged terrain by open-air Jeep
- Look for bears, wolves, bison, sheep, moose and eagles at the best wildlife-viewing spots
- Journey at dawn or dusk when the animals are most active
- Learn about the area’s geology and ecology from a naturalist guide
- Snacks, drinks and use of binoculars included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our moose were not kissing like the photo but we had a fawn suckling and Adam our guide was fabulous. I would go again!
Lots of animals. Moose, elk, pronghorn antelope, owl, beaver and deer. Great tour guide Hallie. Very knowledgeable.
Highly recommend this tour. We went at dusk.