- 4-hour wildlife tour of Grand Teton National Park from Jackson Hole
- Enjoy a fun safari ride over rugged terrain by open-air Jeep
- Look for bears, wolves, bison, sheep, moose and eagles at the best wildlife-viewing spots
- Journey at dawn or dusk when the animals are most active
- Learn about the area’s geology and ecology from a naturalist guide
- Snacks, drinks and use of binoculars included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
An excellent evening all round from pick up to drop off our guide Taylor Calderon was the perfect guide found us every animal possible to find on a prefect evening, elk, beaver, pronghorn, bison mule deer and a magical bull moose with full rack at very close range. The adapted vehicle with all seats facing forward and at height ensured everyone had a good view to snack in the middle of 150 or so Bison was amazing.
A very good tour and cannot recommend higher!
This was an awsome tour! Duane was our guide and did an exceptional job. I brought one of my son's and his friend. Not only was it beautiful but it was great having Duane with his knowledge of the park and animals. I was so impressed I'm hoping in the near future to plan a trip through Yellowstone with my husband and use your services again.