- Coach tour of Yellowstone National Park from Jackson
- Watch the eruption of Old Faithful and admire the amazing colors of the Fountain Paint Pot
- Stand in awe of the towering waterfall at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
- Visit the historic Lake Hotel overlooking the country’s largest lake above 7,000 feet!
- Stop to view wildlife, visit fascinating geothermal features and take photos
- Learn about the area’s history, geology and ecology from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Picked up on time, very pleasant and knowledgable driver. I was glad it was not a full busload as the seats seemed to be a bit small.
Logistically, the tour unfolded as planned. Grant, our driver and guide, was most hospitable, patient, and knowledgeable!
Tour was amazing! Jessy was very knowledgeable, helpful, and a pleasure to spend the day with
Jesse, our tour guide was amazing. So enthusiastic and knowledgable. Long but well worth it because we were able to see the highlights of the park.
This tour was amazing!
Duane was the best tour guide we have ever had. He was extremely knowledgeable, outgoing and helpful. Our 11-hour trip went by so quickly. He showed us the best areas of Yellowstone National Park. Absolutely breathtaking. Would recommend him to anyone.
One of the best interactive, small group tours I have been on.
Jesse was an amazing tour guide. If you like learning about the history and science of the geysers, mountains, etc He is your guy. He was also very passionate about the area, upbeat and flexible with knowing the best ways to maneuver around the other tourists so we could get the best views! Thanks Jesse!! Laura and Taylor from Ohio :
Our guide was knowledgeable and funny. Yellowstone has SO much to see and we would not have seen anywhere her what we did had we ventured to do this on our own.
Doug was an excellent tour guide, very professional, knowledgeable, passionate and enthusiastic. The trip was better than I ever dreamed, imagined or hoped for. It was well worth the money.