- Coach tour of Yellowstone National Park from Jackson
- Watch the eruption of Old Faithful and admire the amazing colors of the Fountain Paint Pot
- Stand in awe of the towering waterfall at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
- Visit the historic Lake Hotel overlooking the country’s largest lake above 7,000 feet!
- Stop to view wildlife, visit fascinating geothermal features and take photos
- Learn about the area’s history, geology and ecology from your guide
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Our tour of Yellowstone was perfect! Our tour guide, Jesse O'Connor, was extremely knowledgeable, sensitive, enthusiastic, and fun! He had the right balance of historic perspective and the present day park. He paced the tour very well, and each stop was more breathtakingly beautiful than the previous one. The 11 hours passed by quickly and left us wanting more! My husband and I saw everything we wanted to see and more! I highly recommend this enormously enjoyable and informative tour.