- Adventure Park Costa Rica rope course tour
- Ride the Tarzan Swing above the treetops
- See glorious views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy
- Enjoy a fruit platter after the tour
- Departs from most Jaco, San Jose, Arenal and Guanacaste hotels
- Family-friendly experience for everyone over the age of 7!
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Gain a head for heights by starting your ropes course with low ropes. You’ll soon build up to greater heights and higher ropes as your confidence and stamina grow to take on the Tarzan Swing, eye-eye bridges and hammocks. With 33 platforms, the course is broken up into sections to provide treetop views over the rainforest and ocean.
After your high ropes and hanging bridges adventure, which lasts approximately 3 hours, head back down to solid ground and enjoy a tropical fruit platter at the park's Tucan restaurant (included), with the option to stay on to enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch (own expense).
Note: you need to be physically fit to do this course, and should wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes.