- Adventure Park Costa Rica waterfall canopy zipline tour
- Soar across 25 zipline cables and over 11 rushing waterfalls
- Admire spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy
- Enjoy lunch after the tour (included)
- Pickup and drop-off from most Jaco, Arenal, San Jose, Guanacaste and Puntarenas hotels (if option selected)
- Small-group tour with a max of 10 participants ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Taking you high above Costa Rica’s rainforest canopy, your five-hour zipline tour packs in 25 cables, 11 waterfalls, two rappelling mountaineering maneuvers and a swing over a hanging bridge, plus the opportunity to swim in a mountain pool. Let your adrenaline flow as you rappel more than 180 feet (56 meters) next to a waterfall. Water is provided during the zipline tour, and you’ll enjoy your included lunch at the park’s Tucan restaurant afterward.
Bring your bathing suit and a head for heights!
Note: You must be physically fit to do this tour, and wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes.
This was an excellent zip lining adventure! There was a wonderful amount of lines compared to other options in the area. The drive from the beach area in Guanacaste was quite far, but well worth it once we arrived! Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely return again!