- Adventure Park Costa Rica waterfall canopy zipline tour
- Soar across 25 zipline cables and over 11 rushing waterfalls
- Admire spectacular views of Nicoya Gulf from above the rainforest canopy
- Enjoy lunch after the tour (included)
- Pickup and drop-off from most Jaco, Arenal, San Jose, Guanacaste and Puntarenas hotels
- Small-group tour with a max of 10 participants ensures a more personalized experience
Taking you high above Costa Rica’s rainforest canopy, your five-hour zipline tour packs in 25 cables, 11 waterfalls, two rappelling mountaineering maneuvers and a swing over a hanging bridge, plus the opportunity to swim in a mountain pool. Let your adrenaline flow as you rappel more than 180 feet (56 meters) next to a waterfall. Water is provided during the zipline tour, and you’ll enjoy your included lunch at the park’s Tucan restaurant afterward.
Bring your bathing suit and a head for heights!
Note: You must be physically fit to do this tour, and wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes.
Reviewed by brookeb, April 2013
This was worth every dollar! The staff was awesome. These "red monkeys" made the experience even better than I had anticipated. A wonderful adrenaline packed day followed by a delicious lunch with an amazing view. What more could a person ask for.
Reviewed by sfshao, January 2013
Super nice guides and a really fun over all. Compared to zipline experiences of friends we got the best tour. The waterfall swim cinched the deal for us! Awesome Tour!