- Amber Fort Light and Sound Show and dinner
- Immerse yourself in India’s culture and heritage through folk narratives, beautiful music and stunning visuals
- Admire the fort's impressive architecture illuminated at night as you watch the show from the bottom of the hill
- Learn about Amber Fort’s royal history and see how past kings played a part in changing ancient India’s destiny
- Have dinner at Surabhi Restaurant, featuring an array of cuisines including traditional Indian, Chinese, local Rajasthani and European
- Enjoy entertainment at the restaurant including puppet shows, music, photo books and a turban museum
What You Can Expect
Settle into your seat at the bottom of the hill and watch as the story of Amber Fort comes to life, blending history, anecdotes, music and light effects.
During the 50-minute show, admire the colorful lights that illuminate the structure and reflect beautifully on Maota Lake, and gain an understanding of Amber Fort’s legendary past, dating back more than 600 years. Learn about the 28 kings of the Kachwaha Dynasty who ruled a number of kingdoms in the area and see how they played a part in changing the destiny of medieval India. You’ll leave the show with a deeper understanding of how the Indian state of Rajasthan has developed its unique identity.
Afterward, you’ll be taken to Surabhi Restaurant for dinner. Located in a more than 300-year-old palace in Jaipur, Surabhi was once the home of Rao Kripa Ram, the Prime Minister of Sawai Jai Singh and founder of Jaipur.
The restaurant serves several different cuisines including traditional Indian, Chinese, local Rajasthani and European. Indulge in freshly baked Indian bread and see food being made in the tandoor (clay oven) in the eating area.
While dining, you can enjoy a variety of entertainment, such as a puppet show, or enjoy songs sung by Rajasthani bhopas (Rajasthani priest singers of folk deities). Browse through the coffee-table books on Rajasthan and India or visit its turban museum (free entry), featuring the world’s largest collection of turbans.
After the dinner, you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
Amber fort show was great and the driver and guide very helpful. Food was good at ooper restaurant but service seemed very rushed and no real atmosphere
Show lasts 45 mins and the story line is about the history. In places got ott but worth the experience. The dinner stop,was buffet but lovely location and good food,