- Private day tour of Ajmer from Jaipur
- Experience the spiritual atmosphere of Dargah Sharif, an important Sufi shrine, and hear pilgrims singing hymns
- Learn about the history of the Sufi order of Islam in Southern Asia
- Enjoy an authentic Indian lunch at a local restaurant
- Stroll along Ana Sagar Lake, a man-made lake built in the 12th century
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Pass through the magnificent Nizam Gate and learn about the shrine’s blend of Indo-Islamic architecture, noticeable in the white dome covering the main tomb. Inside, see several historic monuments and hear about the importance of the founding saint's work in establishing Sufism.
Outside the shrine, hear the hymns and praises sung by several pilgrims paying their respects to the saint.
At midday, your guide will take you to a local restaurant for a traditional Indian lunch.
Afterward, drive to Ana Sagar Lake, a man-made lake built by Anaji Chauhan, the grandfather of Prithvi Raj Chauhan, who was the king of the Hindu Chauhan Dynasty in the 12th century. Follow your guide on a 1-hour walk along the promenade to admire beautiful views of the lake. You’ll also see various surrounding pavilions, called baradaris, which are made of beautiful white, polished marble.
You’ll return to your Jaipur hotel in the evening.