- Private tour of Amber Fort with a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy an exciting and unique experience of riding an elephant!
- Visit Amber Fort and witness its fascinating mix of Hindu and Mughal architectural styles
- Catch a great view of Jal Mahal, a beautiful palace located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
When you reach the top of the hill, follow your guide inside Amber Fort, an impressive architectural wonder built by Raja Man Singh I. Known for its artistic style, it blends both Hindu and Mughal elements, as seen in its large ramparts, monuments and series of gates and cobbled paths.
Visit Jai Mandir, a chamber of glittering mirrors, and Shila Devi Temple. Stop by Diwan-e-Aam, an 18th-century monument known as the Hall of Public Audience, and its counterpart, Diwan-e-Khas, a Mughal- and Rajasthan-style monument known as the Hall of Private Audience.
Catch an amazing view of Jal Mahal, a beautiful palace located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake, and then head back down the hill with your guide aboard a Jeep and re-board your private vehicle to return to your hotel.