- Private tour from Jaipur of two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Be in awe of the majestic Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in honor of his wife
- Explore ancient Agra Fort, resembling a walled city, and enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a local restaurant
- Listen to your friendly guide's expert commentary about Indian, Persian and Turkish architectural styles
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle included
Spanning an area of about 1,000 acres (400 hectares), this majestic architectural wonder, flanked by several red-sandstone buildings, offers endless incredible sights. Follow your guide on a tour and learn about the structure’s magnificent Persian, Turkish and Indian architecture, apparent in its grand facade and intricate interior.
A beautiful garden and long pond lead to its predominant edifice, the iconic white-marbled mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved third wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Next, have lunch at a local restaurant in Agra before visiting Agra Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. This 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, dating back to 1080 AD, has seen many battles and undergone major renovations.
Witness the interesting fusion of Hindu and Islamic architectural influences as you walk inside the fort and learn about the different functions of the various buildings. After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your Jaipur hotel.