- Full-day private sightseeing tour of Jaipur
- Visit Jantar Mantar, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed astronomical observatory
- Marvel at the architectural masterpieces of Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace
- Enjoy the one-of-a-kind cultural experience of riding an elephant!
- Explore a bazaar and enjoy an authentic Indian lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Once your decorated elephant delivers you to the top of the hill, follow your guide inside Amber Fort to visit Jai Mandir, a chamber of glittering mirrors; Shila Devi Temple; Diwan-e-Aam, an 18th-century monument known as the ‘Hall of Public Audience;’ and its counterpart, Diwan-e-Khas, a Mughal- and Rajasthan-style monument known as the ‘Hall of Private Audience.’ You’ll also get a great bird's-eye view of Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake.
Head back down the hill with your guide aboard a Jeep and re-board your private vehicle for a tour of Jaipur, the ‘Pink City.’
Visit Jantar Mantar, an impressive UNESCO World Heritage-listed architectural-astronomical observatory, and then take a tour of City Palace, a palatial complex including Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces.
Then, stop for a photo opportunity at Hawa Mahal, known as ‘Palace of the Winds,’ before browsing curio items and souvenirs at Bapu Bazaar. Your guide will point out the market’s most popular item: mojari (handcrafted embellished footwear).
You’ll spend between 30 minutes and 1.5 hours at each attraction, depending on your preferences. In between sightseeing, your guide will take you to a local restaurant to enjoy an authentic Indian lunch.
After your tour, you’ll return to your Jaipur hotel in the evening.