- Dunn's River Falls and horseback riding shore excursion in Falmouth
- Explore the famous Dunn's River Falls with your local guide
- Horseback ride through the Jamaican countryside
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
After a brief instruction and safety overview from your local guide, enjoy a peaceful horseback ride through the Jamaican countryside, through the lush hills of St Ann. Enjoy a fresh lemonade or water at the barn at Annandale Great House before continuing on your tour.
Next, head to Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s many natural wonders. Standing close to 1,000 feet (300 meters) tall, this terraced waterfall invites you to climb on the rocks and explore the various lagoons. Admire the magnificent tropical landscape and see the stunning crystal-clear water cascading down as you make your way to the top. After exploring the falls, enjoy a comfortable drive back to your cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Falmouth port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.