- Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios shopping shore excursion from Falmouth
- Hike to the top of Dunn's River Falls with your local guide
- Admire stunning tropical scenery
- Enjoy duty-free shopping around local markets in Ocho Rios
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Then, head 5 miles (9 km) to the city of Ocho Rios for a shopping tour! Browse the local craft markets for jewelry, paintings and various other authentic Jamaican goods. You'll also get to visit the Wassi art and pottery gallery, where one-of-a-kind, hand-painted pottery is made each day. After a fun day of exploring and shopping, enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive back to your cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Falmouth port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
There was a problem with our driver being able to get thru security @ the port, so we had to call the local number and make arrangements to meet outside the gate. The tour itself was great and our driver, Johnson, was very accommodating and helpful. We would definitely do this tour again.
We had a very interesting guide and are sure the tour would have been great - except that it was pouring rain and after getting thoroughly soaked at Dunn's River Falls we asked our guide to cut the tour short.