- 6-hour tour of Maligne Valley, from Jasper
- See the stunning limestone gorge and waterfalls in Maligne Canyon
- Find out from your expert guide why the Medicine Lake appears to vanish every year
- Choose from a boat cruise on Maligne Lake to Spirit Island or a guided hike along the lakeshore and forest trails
- Look for abundant wildlife in Jasper National Park, including bears, caribou, wolves, and bighorn sheep
- Enjoy several stops for short walks to stunning viewpoints and photo ops
What You Can Expect
The tour guides were most informative and very knowledgeable. Photos do not really capture how beautiful Spirit Island and Medicine Lake are, they are both breathtaking. It is a trip that will be remembered for a very long time. Our friends and family are enjoying the photos we were able to capture. It is truly one of the highlights of my life.
Loved it. Nice guide. Pick up at hotel and drop off a real convenience. Had a spot of bother printing up the ticket off email as I am on hotmail and as I was not in my home I was barred access to my account. Perhaps you could put in place something to help people like me who get stuck. I cant remember how we got the ticket printed up but I do remember it was one hell of a mission.
We were picked up on time and had a brilliant day. Our guide Fred was hugely knowledgeable and we thoroughly enjoyed the boat trip.
Very beautiful view!
Highly recommend this tour, the sights are fabulous
This was a once in a lifetime tour for our family. Our tour guide, Fred, was most interesting and gave us the history and facts along each stop which made the trip even more memorable. The scenery is not to be believed and the courtesy and care we were given was wonderful. Thank you for a great day in Jasper National Park!
Our guide Kevin was excellent and the overall support from the group at Sundogs Tour was great. The Boat trip to Spirit Island was awesome and should not be missed. I would recommend dropping the hike option on that tour.
We loved the tour, the bus was there on time to pick us up at the Hotel, the tour guide on the bus was excellent as well as the guide on the cruise to Spirit Island. We enjoyed every minute.
We enjoyed the tour. The guide/driver was very knowledgeable about the area, the wild life and some of the environmental concerns of the area. It was very pleasant.