- Railway trip from Jasper over the Alberta/British Columbia border
- Ride over Yellowhead Pass on this scenic train journey
- Travel past Mount Robson, the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies
- Watch for wildlife like bears, moose, eagles, salmon, deer, elk and coyotes
- Visit the Dunster General Store
- Pickup and drop-off from Jasper hotels is available; return journey is by van
What You Can Expect
Ride the Steel Rails was a fun trip. Lots of beautiful scenery on the train trip. The van ride back to Jaspar was full of side trips and good conversation. Would highly recommend this activity for anyone visiting the Jaspar area.
Great trip, from pick up to drop off every thing was as advertised.
Scenery from train and van excellent providing two different views for the same scenery.
absolutely stunning views
My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip. The train ride was wonderful. When we were on our way back our driver, Dieter, took us on a great tour, stopping and pointing out numerous points. Also took us down to Rearguard Falls which was fantastic. All in all I really think it's well worth going.
It was really wonderful. We waited at our hotel and the company car arrived on time. The ride on the train and beautiful scenery were great.
We enjoyed the later car ride with good talking of car driver. We recommend this tour.
Graham S United Kingdom
Susan H Australia
Paul W Canada
We had a very good time on this trip, the train was awesome with great views and a lot of wildlife. The bus driver was knowledgeable and stopped at some great places along the way back. We would recommend this
The trip was really great.