- 1.5-hour cruise on Maligne Lake
- Enjoy amazing vistas of the Canadian Rockies
- Take a brief nature walk on Spirit Island for views of forests, mountains and turquoise water
- Learn about the region’s history, geology and wildlife from your guide
- Choose from multiple departure times
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Relax as you cruise along serene deep-blue waters, surrounded by the majestic Canadian Rockies. Your knowledgeable guide will explain the history, geology, wildlife and glaciology of the region.
Arrive at Spirit Island, a small Canadian icon floating amid turquoise, glacial waters. Land here and take a short walk to the viewpoint overlooking the stately forests and towering mountains around Maligne Lake.
I grew up looking at the giant poster of Spirit Island so yes we had high expectations from this boat ride. But we were stunned by the beauty of the Maligne lake. Views are fantastic and entry into the spirit island is dramatic. Other people on the boat didn't expect that. Wish we had more time there. It's a must watch!
At first, you might think the price is quite expensive, however cruise is much worthy.
I can see beautiful scenery with wonderful sky. Also, the guide is very kind.
Spirit island is also really beautiful!!