- 1.5-hour cruise on Maligne Lake in Jasper
- Enjoy amazing vistas of the Canadian Rockies
- Take a brief nature walk on Spirit Island for views of forests, mountains and turquoise water
- Learn about the region’s history, geology and wildlife from your guide
- Choose from multiple departure times
What You Can Expect
Relax as you cruise along serene deep-blue waters, surrounded by the majestic Canadian Rockies. Your knowledgeable guide will explain the history, geology, wildlife and glaciology of the region.
Arrive at Spirit Island, a small Canadian icon floating amid turquoise, glacial waters. Land here and take a short walk to the viewpoint overlooking the stately forests and towering mountains around Maligne Lake.
You’ll re-board the boat with a new sense of serenity and appreciation for nature as you make your way back to Jasper.