- Full-day private shore excursion to Jerusalem from Ashdod Port
- Admire views of the Dome of the Rock from the Mount of Olives
- Travel past the Garden of Gethsemane in the scenic Kidron Valley
- Stop to see the worshipers at Jerusalem's Western Wall
- Explore Jerusalem’s Old City on a walking tour, and explore the pilgrimage route of Via Dolorosa
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Hop back on board your coach and travel along Kidron Valley, past the Garden of Gethsemane – where Jesus was said to have prayed before his crucifixion – to the walls of the Armenian quarter of Jerusalem’s Old City.
Stop to gaze at the famous Western Wall, a site nicknamed the 'wailing wall' after the vast crowds of worshipers (both Jews and Muslims) who use it as an open-air synagogue to pray. After soaking up the atmosphere, continue by foot into the Old City’s Christian quarter to wander along the Via Dolorosa. The road was once an important pilgrimage route for Christian visitors, believed to mark the way to the site of Jesus’ crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Take a walk along Jerusalem’s old Byzantine main street, passing through the Jewish quarter, and then return to your minibus. Your half-day tour then finishes with a drop-off at Ashdod Port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Ashdod port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.