- Highlights of Israel Day Trip
- Panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
- See historic Holy land sights such as the Garden of Gethsemane, Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Float on the salt-rich Dead Sea
- Experience the therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea mud
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After entering through the city walls, we will show you the famous Western Wall (Wailing Wall) which functions as an open-air synagogue for thousands of worshippers, before walking the pilgrimage route of the Via Dolorosa. Look out for the 14 Stations of the Cross as you trace Jesus' steps to the site of his crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Your air-conditioned coach will be ready to pick you up, and in just under an hour you'll be at the Dead Sea for some relaxation time. Here you will have approximately two hours to walk around the mineral beach and enjoy the surreal experience of floating in the salt-rich water, 400m (1,312 ft) below sea level! Don't miss the chance to have a mud bath in the world's richest source of natural salts.
Your Highlights of Israel Day Trip will head back to Jerusalem, passing the historical city of Jericho (City of Palm Trees) en-route.
Combining ancient and natural wonders, Israel's top day trip is not to be missed!
The first part which is Jerusalem was incredible. The guide was on top of his game. However the way to the Dead sea was just a trip. We did not have a guide but a driver who barely explain the wonderful landscape and the history of the region.