- Half-day tour of Jerusalem
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
- Enjoy views of the Dome of the Rock - an iconic Jerusalem landmark
- See popular Holy Land places such as the Garden of Gethsemane, the Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Traveling via the Kidron Valley, you will pass the Garden of Gethsemane (where Jesus prayed before his crucifixion) before continuing to the walls of the Old City. Entering through the Armenian Quarter, you will visit the famous Western Wall (Wailing Wall), the holiest of Jewish sites which functions as an open-air synagogue for thousands of worshipers.
Your half-day tour then crosses over to the Christian quarter, where you can follow the route of the Via Dolorosa - an important pilgrimage for many Christian visitors. Look out for the 14 Stations of the Cross as you trace Jesus' steps to the site of his Crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
After a short walk back along the ancient Byzantine main street, your overview of Jerusalem concludes in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City, where your air-conditioned coach will be waiting to drive you the hours journey back to Jerusalem.