Book this Jerusalem Super Saver and save 12% compared to booking the two tours separately
- Enjoy two popular day tours for a discounted price with this Super Saver combo
- Experience a full-day tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem followed by a full-day tour of the City of David and underground Jerusalem
- Explore the iconic sights of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Nativity
- View the landmarks of ancient Jerusalem, including the Tomb of King David, old Jewish quarter and the City of David
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickups and drop-offs on both tours
- Travel on an air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Jerusalem hotel by air-conditioned coach, visit the Mount of Olives for a scenic overview of the entire city of Jerusalem. Continue past the Garden of Gethsemane, where it is believed that Jesus prayed on the night he was arrested by Roman soldiers, and then head to the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem and see the famous Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites. In the Christian Quarter, walk along the Via Dolorosa, the street that Jesus traveled on the way to his crucifixion. Look for the 14 stations of the cross while retracing Jesus’ steps to the Hill of Calvary, now the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
In Bethlehem, explore the Church of the Nativity, where the birth of Jesus of Nazareth is said to have occurred, plus Manger Square and the Mosque of Omar, the oldest and only mosque in the old city of Bethlehem. Stop by the Greek and Catholic churches here before boarding the coach for a return trip to the Jerusalem hotels.
City of David and Underground Jerusalem Day Tour
After hotel pickup, you'll make a brief stop at the Mount of Olives before continuing to Mount Zion. See David’s Tomb and the Last Supper Room, where Jesus shared the Last Supper with his disciples. Pass through the Jewish cemetery in Kidron Valley and into the Old City’s Jewish Quarter through Zion’s Gate, also known as David’s Gate, to explore the Four Sephardic Synagogues.
Finally, arrive at the City of David. Above ground, it’s a hub of activity, but here in underground Jerusalem, recent excavations reveal the most exciting archaeological finds of the ancient world.
This City of David tour concludes here, with a return trip by coach to your Jerusalem hotel.
$193.00 Save $19.30