Book this Jerusalem Super Saver and save 12% compared to booking the two tours separately
- Combine two compelling day tours for a discounted price with this Super Saver
- Experience a full-day tour of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea, plus a full-day walking tour following Jesus’ steps through Jerusalem
- Follow Jesus’ footsteps in Jerusalem on the second day, as you visit Biblical sites and walk the poignant Via Dolorosa
- Enjoy hotel pickups and drop-offs on both tours
- Travel on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
This tour begins with a Jerusalem hotel pickup in an air-conditioned coach. The first stop is at the Mount of Olives for a scenic overview of the entire city of Jerusalem. The Mount has been a site of Christian worship since ancient times and continues to be a place of pilgrimage for Eastern Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant believers.
Walk down the Mount to the Church of All Nations, also known as the Basilica of Agony, near the Garden of Gethsemane. It is believed that Jesus prayed here on the night he was arrested by Roman soldiers. Travel the Via Dolorosa, the street that Jesus walked on the way to his crucifixion. Here, look for the 14 stations of the cross while retracing Jesus’ steps to the Hill of Calvary, now the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
The tour continues with an hour-long trip to the Dead Sea. Feel and look years younger after applying mineral-rich black mud and floating or swimming in the ultra-salty lake water. It’s an experience unlike any other in the world. Then board the coach for a return trip to the Jerusalem hotels.
Your tour concludes with return transport to your hotel.
Jano was our guide, and absolutely outstanding. Had so much historical and religious knowledge and very personable. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Jerusalem.
The Dead Sea was an incredible experience and well worth it. Only a short distance from Jerusalem.
The walking tour was also incredible and the tour guide was fantastic - knew everything and very friendly.
$193.00 Save $19.30