- Full-day coach and walking tour of Old Jerusalem
- View the walled city's main sacred sites, including the Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14), Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Witness sweeping views over the Old City from the Mount of Olives
- Visit the Last Supper Room and Tomb of King David on holy Mount Zion
- See the Garden of Gethsemane, Church of All Nations and other sites in the Kidron Valley
- Head inside the Holy Church of the Sepulchre, said to stand on the place of Jesus’ crucifixion
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and wanted to ensure we had the best experience possible. Five stars for a five star tour.
If I am able to visit Jerusalem again, I would do this tour a second time! Very thorough tour of Jerusalem and gives the full experience. Recommended!
Tour guide was brilliant!! Very enjoyable day! Improvements can be made on timings of hotel pick ups as we were unsure what time we would be picked up so had to get up early and sit in the lobby