- Full-day tour of Old and New Jerusalem with an expert guide
- View the holy landmarks of Old Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit the Mount of Olives for panoramic views of the Old City
- Drive along the Kidron Valley to see the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of All Nations
- Chart the suffering of the Jewish peoples in World War II at the Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Our tour was already great by the ease of booking and communications throughout. What made it outstanding was our guide, Norbert and our driver Avi. Norbert was so knowledgeable about all the major religions but especially most respectful. He made the whole experience "come alive". I would highly reccomend this company!
The tour was good and very interesting. There was a lot of walking, so a certain amount of mobility was needed.