- Full-day tour of Old and New Jerusalem with an expert guide
- View the holy landmarks of Old Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit the Mount of Olives for panoramic views of the Old City
- Drive along the Kidron Valley to see the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of All Nations
- Chart the suffering of the Jewish peoples in World War II at the Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Our tour was already great by the ease of booking and communications throughout. What made it outstanding was our guide, Norbert and our driver Avi. Norbert was so knowledgeable about all the major religions but especially most respectful. He made the whole experience "come alive". I would highly reccomend this company!
This was an excellent tour. We covered a lot of territory and learned a lot. I was amazed by our guide's depth of knowledge. Well done.
Great tour with knowledgable tour guide named Moishe. Our only complaint was the place where they took us for lunch. The restaurant was upstairs, on the warm side, unfriendly staff, dirty table clothes, warm pitchers of tap water. Otherwise I felt that the tour was organized and we saw everything that was in the tour description with good commentary by the guide. Bus was air conditioned and comfortable.
The tour was good and very interesting. There was a lot of walking, so a certain amount of mobility was needed.
From the first moment I met Ms. Haya it was clear that the tour would be a good one. It turned out that it was actually excellent. My compliments to the tour guide and to the organization of the day. As a bonus we got to see the Nativity Church in Bethlehem because we were offered to go there on a discount price. I highly recommend the Ms. Haya.
The was a very informative and well run tour. The tour guide was knowledgable, courteous, and took the time to explain what you were looking at. I would recommend this tour in the future.