- Full-day tour of Old and New Jerusalem with an expert guide
- View the holy landmarks of Old Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit the Mount of Olives for panoramic views of the Old City
- Drive along the Kidron Valley to see the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of All Nations
- Chart the suffering of the Jewish peoples in World War II at the Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
From the first moment I met Ms. Haya it was clear that the tour would be a good one. It turned out that it was actually excellent. My compliments to the tour guide and to the organization of the day. As a bonus we got to see the Nativity Church in Bethlehem because we were offered to go there on a discount price. I highly recommend the Ms. Haya.
The was a very informative and well run tour. The tour guide was knowledgable, courteous, and took the time to explain what you were looking at. I would recommend this tour in the future.