- Full-day tour of Old and New Jerusalem with an expert guide
- View the holy landmarks of Old Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14) and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit the Mount of Olives for panoramic views of the Old City
- Drive along the Kidron Valley to see the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of All Nations
- Chart the suffering of the Jewish peoples in World War II at the Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Our tour was already great by the ease of booking and communications throughout. What made it outstanding was our guide, Norbert and our driver Avi. Norbert was so knowledgeable about all the major religions but especially most respectful. He made the whole experience "come alive". I would highly reccomend this company!
From the first moment I met Ms. Haya it was clear that the tour would be a good one. It turned out that it was actually excellent. My compliments to the tour guide and to the organization of the day. As a bonus we got to see the Nativity Church in Bethlehem because we were offered to go there on a discount price. I highly recommend the Ms. Haya.