- 4-day tour from Johannesburg to Mpumalanga along the Panoramic Route
- Stop at God’s Window, Pinnacle Rock and Lisbon Falls
- Interact with elephants at Elephant Whispers preserve
- Explore Kruger National Park and Mthethomusha Game Reserve on safari
- View an outdoor gallery of 200 San rock art paintings
- Overnight accommodation in 3- to 4-star hotels plus 7 meals included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Guide Andrew made it the best ever! Excellent knowledge and friendliness. Great accommodations. Animals galore. Jane Goodall experience a treasure! Protea lodge superb.
My friend and I were amazingly lucky, as we ended up being the only two on our tour! Our guide, Finnias, was friendly, super-accommodating of any request, and was so much fun to be with for the four days.
Our tour guide on this trip could not have been more helpful. He went out of his way to assist us and accommodate people's wishes as far as individual requests were concerned. The hotels in general were very nice, though the Bongoni Lodge was hard to reach. Game sightings at Bongoni were disappointing. The Kruger was exceptional. Elephant Whispers was outstanding, and the highlight of the tour. We are not shoppers, so were not really interested in the Pilgrim's Rest stores. Lunch there at "The Vine" was average. Time management was hard for our tour guide, due to other couples' requests, but he tried hard to accommodate and please all his passengers. His driving was safe and considerate of others on the road. His knowledge of the country and flora and fauna was excellent. The game drives that he conducted were outstanding.