- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Johannesburg by double-decker bus
- Create a personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Johannesburg at your own pace
- Visit attractions including the Apartheid Museum Old Forte, SAB World of Beer and Origins Centre and Planetarium
- Explore the Newtown Precinct, Constitution Hill and downtown's mining district
- Enjoy informative audio commentary aboard the bus
Recent Photos of This Tour
City Bus TourPhoto by: Siriporn D
Fontaine - Gold Reef CityPhoto by: Danielle D
The old City Hall buildingPhoto by: wendy v
The Constitutional CourtPhoto by: wendy v
Passing through the ...Photo by: wendy v
Johannesburg City HallPhoto by: wendy v
What You Can Expect
Board the City Sightseeing open-top, double-decker bus at any of the 12 stops around the city and sit back as you admire top Johannesburg attractions including Constitution Hill, Ghandi Square and the Gold Reef City Theme Park.
You can remain on the bus and listen to the informative audio commentary during the entire 1.5-hour loop, or hop on and off as you wish to explore independently. Visit the Carlton Centre skyscraper, the city’s largest center of commerce, for access to the ‘top of Africa’ viewing platform. Take a walk through the downtown mining district, visit the city’s many museums, including the Workers Museum and Apartheid Museum, or enjoy a visit to the SAB World of Beer.
Choose between a 1-day or 2-day ticket for unlimited travel from the time of first use.
City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Stops:
- Gautrain Park Station
- Ghandi Square
- Carlton Centre (access to ‘top of Africa’ viewing platform)
- Santorama Miniland
- James Hall Transport Museum
- Gold Reef City Theme Park
- Apartheid Museum
- Mining District Walk
- Newtown Precinct (access to SAB World of Beer, Science Museum, Workers Museum, Market Theatre)
- Origins Centre at Wits
- The Grove (Braamfontein)
Nice arrangement for ones who only have half day or a couple hours in Joburg
This tour was outstanding!! Very informative and the hop on, hop off style works very well. You can choose how much time you want to spend and where. Staff was terrific. Buses were right on time. Very friendly and outgoing. Tour is designed extremely well. A plus all around.