- 5.5-hour Pretoria sightseeing tour from Johannesburg, with an expert guide
- See the top landmarks of elegant Pretoria, dubbed the ‘Jacaranda City’
- View Church Square and the Palace of Justice, where Nelson Mandela was sentenced in 1964
- Admire the City Hall and Union Buildings, where Mandela became president in 1994
- Visit Kruger House, the former home of Boer leader Paul Kruger
- Learn about the history and culture of South Africa’s administrative capital
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Exceptional experiences and worth to do this tour .. Five stars to our guide
Great tour led by a highly knowledgable and articulate guide. Phineas was phenomenal. He really made the day interesting and highly enjoyable.
The tour was great only did not get to see the Church Square, Phenius(not certain about spelling) our guide was excellent, if you go ask for him (10 out of 10)
He new all of the answers and then some.
Hennie is an excellent tour guide. He has a strong interest in history, culture, and politics and reflects that interest in describing the development of his country.
Well done. It was interesting to see and hear the story of the Dutch Afrikaners and their confrontations with English colonials.
We had a great guide who gave us a lot of very interesting information about the railroad, the reason for the move to Pretoria, the life of Kruger, etc. Going though Kruger's house was especially intersting, to be able to see how they lived in style back then. I also really enjoyed seeing Kruger's train car, very impressive!
beautiful excursion with the person of the good Springbok and efficente
Our tour guide was named Lucky and we were lucky to be assigned to him!!! He was extremely knowledgable about all the sights, from the Voortrekker Monument to the current houses of parliament in Pretoria, to the Kruger House and Museum. He was even able to arrange a viewing of the original room where parliamentaians met!
Nice with many museum and sightseein spots,
but other than those, I myself like to see and feel more
daily life of citizens, such as market or downtowns.