- Traditional, all-you-can-eat Alaskan salmon bake from Juneau
- Savor the smells of salmon grilling over an open fire
- Menu includes wild salmon, baked beans, pasta, salad, beverages and more!
- Roast marshmallows over the open fire after dinner
- Visit the Salmon Creek waterfall or pan for gold at Wagner Mine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Taste and smell the delicious flavors of authentic Alaskan salmon at a traditional Alaskan salmon bake! This unique, all-you-can-eat outdoor adventure features a menu boasting items like grilled salmon, cheechako chicken, Chilkoot baked beans, Tongass wild-rice pilaf, White Pass pasta, salads, beverages, a robust selection of other side dishes and a delicious blueberry cake for desert. Beer and wine are available for purchase. Choose between lunch or dinner – either way, you won’t leave hungry!
After the Alaskan salmon bake, roast marshmallows at the campfire, take a walk up to the Salmon Creek waterfall or visit the historic Wagner Mine to pan for gold! How long you spend at the salmon bake is up to you -- buses depart for Juneau regularly.
We really enjoyed this event. The setting was gorgeous. The food was delicious. It was great!
It was fun, casual, friendly and overall an excellent experience.
Salmon was EXCELLENT as well as the side dishes. Transportation was easy and timely.
It was a very nice place and the people were very nice. The food was good and the kids enjoyed the surroundings.
Very poor value.