- Traditional, all-you-can-eat Alaskan salmon bake from Juneau
- Savor the smells of salmon grilling over an open fire
- Menu includes wild salmon, baked beans, pasta, salad, beverages and more!
- Roast marshmallows over the open fire after dinner
- Visit the Salmon Creek waterfall or pan for gold at Wagner Mine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Taste and smell the delicious flavors of authentic Alaskan salmon at a traditional Alaskan salmon bake! This unique, all-you-can-eat outdoor adventure features a menu boasting items like grilled salmon, cheechako chicken, Chilkoot baked beans, Tongass wild-rice pilaf, White Pass pasta, salads, beverages, a robust selection of other side dishes and a delicious blueberry cake for desert. Beer and wine are available for purchase. Choose between lunch or dinner – either way, you won’t leave hungry!
After the Alaskan salmon bake, roast marshmallows at the campfire, take a walk up to the Salmon Creek waterfall or visit the historic Wagner Mine to pan for gold! How long you spend at the salmon bake is up to you -- buses depart for Juneau regularly.