- Traditional, all-you-can-eat Alaskan salmon bake from Juneau
- Savor the smells of salmon grilling over an open fire
- Menu includes wild salmon, baked beans, pasta, salad, beverages and more!
- Roast marshmallows over the open fire after dinner
- Visit the Salmon Creek waterfall or pan for gold at Wagner Mine
- Port pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Enjoy grilled Alaska salmon, cheechako chicken, Chilkoot baked beans, Tongass wild-rice pilaf, White Pass pasta, salad, beverages and a variety of other side dishes -- you won’t leave hungry! Beer and wine are available for purchase. Top off your feast with scrumptious blueberry cake!
Afterwards, roast marshmallows at the campfire or take a walk up to the Salmon Creek waterfall. Head to the historic Wagner Mine for a gold-panning adventure! How long you spend at the salmon bake is up to you -- buses depart back to the Juneau port regularly.
The food was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly.
The salmon bake is a good place to see behind the salmon bake restaurant there's a creek and it is beautiful. The Salmon is fantastic and so the other food.
We did the Salmon Bake in June and had a beautiful afternoon for it. The campsite and surroundings were very picturesque and the food was quite enjoyable, definitely glad we did it