- Experience the best of Juneau in one day!
- Get fantastic up-close views of the famous Mendenhall Glacier
- Embark on an exciting whale-watching adventure on a sightseeing boat around Auke Bay
- Enjoy the aromas and flavors of a traditional Alaskan salmon bake
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Then, begin your whale-watching experience! Board a 48-passenger sightseeing boat and cruise along the beautiful Auke Bay. Your expert guide will give you an in-depth look at the surrounding sea life. Learn how more than 65 humpback whales migrate to the area each year! The extra-large windows and exterior observation deck make for excellent whale spotting.
End your day smelling the aromas and tasting the flavors of a traditional, all-you-can-eat Alaskan salmon bake. Menu items include grilled salmon, cheechako chicken, Chilkoot baked beans, Tongass wild-rice pilaf, White Pass pasta, salads, beverages, a robust selection of other side dishes and a delicious blueberry cake for desert. Beer and wine are available for purchase.
After your all-inclusive Juneau experience, enjoy a relaxing, scenic drive back to your hotel.