- Private tour of Juneau in a luxury Hummer
- Choice of a 4-hour or 8-hour private tour
- Customize your day with your choice of activities, such as visiting Mendenhall Glacier, taking a city tour of Juneau or going on a nature walk
- Professional guide will also be your chauffeur
- Your Hummer fits up to 4 adults
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Meet your chauffeur/guide at your hotel, where you’ll be escorted to your rugged, yet plush Hummer H2, your vehicle for the next four or eight hours (depending on selection) to experience Juneau and its surrounds on your own terms and your own schedule.
You’ll be briefed on a variety of tour options that are available for you. Do as much or as little as you like. Choose from active experiences or more relaxing options, and feel free to mix and match — it’s entirely up to you. Do you have a special interest, such as photography or hiking? No problem. Your chauffeur/guide will help you create a personal tour experience.
Sightseeing options include Mendenhall Glacier, downtown Juneau, the Governor’s Mansion, University of Alaska–Southeast, the Shrine of St Therese (patron saint of Alaska), the Alaska State Museum or a guided nature hike. (Nominal fees apply for entrance to the Mendenhall Glacier Visitors Center and the Alaska State Museum). Please see full list of options below in the Itinerary section.
In addition to acting as your driver and tour escort, your chauffeur/guide will be at your beck and call. Think of him or her as your personal concierge. Do you plan to dine in the evening and want suggestions and a reservation? Consider it done. Need to stop by a pharmacy to pick up some personal items? You got it. Have a craving for an ice cream cone? No problem.
- Gold Creek Salmon Bake: 1.5 hours
- Historic Gold Mining & Panning Adventure: 1 hour
- Glacier View Sea Kayaking: 2.25 hours
- Wilderness Hiking: 1.5 to 2 hours
- City & Mendenhall Glacier (seasonal bear viewing): 1.5 hours
- Shrine of St Therese: 3 hours