- Enjoy three amazing Juneau experiences with this Viator Exclusive
- See sites including the historic Red Dog Saloon, the Juneau Capitol Building and the Governor's Mansion on a sightseeing coach tour
- Spot whales and other native wildlife on a 2-hour whale-watching cruise
- Explore Mendenhall Glacier National Park at your own pace
- Capture views of Mendenhall Glacier from several perspectives and learn about glacier formation at the visitor's center
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Please note: This tour provided 30 minutes to 45 minutes at the glacier. if you would like to stay longer, you may have to skip the city tour portion to accommodate that.
Whale watching was fantastic! Not enough time at the Glacier, we were there on the last cruise ship of the season and were taken to the Glacier first and had to be back to the bus stop in an hour to go the the whale watching destination. Better to do the whale watching first and then take the shuttle back at your leisure.
The Mendenhall Glacier and the cascade was a really nice walking we sow a porcupine, and we took a great pics, and in the whale tour Rachel and the Captain did a great job, we sow a few whale tales and the best part was the sea lions island.