- Enjoy three amazing Juneau experiences with this Viator Exclusive
- See sites including the historic Red Dog Saloon, the Juneau Capitol Building and the Governor's Mansion on a sightseeing coach tour
- Spot whales and other native wildlife on a 2-hour whale-watching cruise
- Explore Mendenhall Glacier National Park at your own pace
- Capture views of Mendenhall Glacier from several perspectives and learn about glacier formation at the visitor's center
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Please note: This tour provided 30 minutes to 45 minutes at the glacier. if you would like to stay longer, you may have to skip the city tour portion to accommodate that.
This was an outstanding tour. Simple overview of Juneau. Then we went to Mendenhall Glacier. Be sure to take the hike to the Nugget Falls. That alone would have been enough for a great day in Alaska. We were pretty beat and loving Alaska. But our day was not over...we went whale watching. The most amazing whale watching we've ever done. There were 3 pods of Whales Bubble Netting. Words and photos cannot describe it. The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and as enthusiastic as the passengers. It was a great day full of smiles for all.
Thanks so much. It was a wonderful experience. Specially the tour to watch the whales.!! Fantastic. I will recommend this tour to my friends and family.