- Exhilarating scenic helicopter flight over Kangaroo Island
- See the Remarkable Rocks, the Admirals Arch and the island's iconic lighthouses
- Listen to the informative commentary from your pilot
- Enjoy fantastic photo opportunities
- Choose between 20-minute or 30-minute flights
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Listen to your pilot’s informative commentary as you fly south from the heliport to circle the iconic outline of Admirals Arch. Fly over Remarkable Rocks and enjoy bird's-eye views of Kangaroo Island's rocky south coast.
Continue along the island's rugged west coast on the 30-minute flight. After flying over Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Rocks and the south coast's lighthouse, fly over the soaring cliffs of the wave-lashed west coast. With your helicopter flying as low as 500 feet (approximately 152 meters), you'll feel the excitement building-up as you come closer to the coast and its spectacular views.
On your return to the Kangaroo Island heliport, a 4WD will take you to your drop-off point at Hanson Bay Koala Sanctuary.