- See the highlights of Kangaroo Island on this full-day tour
- Walk on the beach among a colony of rare wild Australian sea lions
- Dine on a two-course lunch at the Vivonne Bay Bistro, set in a beautiful bushland location
- Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park and see Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks
- See koalas at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins at Seal Bay for a walk along the beach. Your guide will lead you to a colony of wild Australian sea lions basking on the beach.
Enjoy a 2-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro. Afterward, spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, a sanctuary for kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, echidnas and other native wildlife.
Follow the rugged southern coastline on a walk to Remarkable Rocks at Flinders Chase National Park, and watch the waves crash against the rocks at Admirals Arch. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the amazing ocean views and wildlife!
Follow the Admirals Arch boardwalk along the cliff to see the rock archway up close, and spot playful New Zealand fur seals swimming and resting in the waters of Cape du Couedic.