- Day trip to Victoria Falls town from Kasane with an expert local guide
- Visit the impressive Victoria Falls, one of the world’s largest waterfalls
- Walk through the rainforest and discover impressive vantage points such as the Devil's Cataract
- Explore an open-air African crafts market in Victoria Falls town
- Hear tips for successful bartering and browse the stalls for traditional souvenirs
- Upgrade to include a delicious Zimbabwean lunch
What You Can Expect
On arrival, embark on a morning walk along lush rainforest trails leading to Mosi-oa-Tunya, the Kololo name for Victoria Falls, meaning 'smoke that thunders.’ As you meander between scenic viewpoints for photo ops of the pounding cascades and their misty sprays, learn from your guide about this impressive natural wonder — the world’s largest waterfall by overall width and height.
Watch enraptured as the powerful waters tumble between a series of basalt gorges into the Zambezi River. See Boiling Pot, Horseshoe Falls, Rainbow Falls, Livingstone Island and Devil’s Cataract — a natural pool that marks the lowest point of Victoria Falls.
Around midday, make the most of some free time to wander the small, namesake town of Victoria Falls independently and purchase lunch (own expense), or enjoy a traditional Zimbabwean lunch with your guide at a local restaurant (if upgrade selected).
Afterward, continue your tour to a nearby open-air craft market located near the center of town. Browse the market stalls for keepsakes and traditional handicrafts such as African tribal art, and learn bartering skills from your guide. After a bit of free time to explore town independently, meet back up with your guide for the return drive to Kasane, where your day trip ends with hotel drop-off.