- Cultural tour in Kathmandu
- Walk through the local markets, temples and courtyards of Durbar Square
- Discover Buddhist and Hindu traditions at Swayambhunath, the oldest Buddhist stupa in Nepal
- Learn about the culture, history and religion of Nepal from your knowledgeable guide
- Shop for fresh vegetables and enjoy a hands-on cooking experience in a local family’s home
- Chat with the locals over your Nepalese lunch
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
One of the best tours we did. Did not expect this tour to be that good. Kathmandu is an awesome city and you get to see it when everything is quiet in the morning and when its pumping during the day.
Our guide was excellent. Very knowledgeable and delightful. interesting architecture and history.
I did a very nice walking tour around KTM Durbar square, got in the palace and was explained the history and the rituals of Hinduism Buddhism. Then got on Swayambunath. Local home was not open due to national festival days (Dassa), so I went with my guide to a local restaurant for some bhat dhal n meat. The best of your services was my guide an amazing person. Overall I think your tour was overpriced. I had a great tour with a great guide but I don't think the cost for you setting it up and arranging local ties would have been so high to require such a high price. Given especially that I didnt go to a local home to cook, but I went to a restaurant as the home was not available due to holiday.