- Enjoy an unforgettable evening rickshaw ride through Kathmandu
- Experience the city like a local as your driver navigates narrow lanes and back streets
- Soak up the lively, aromatic atmosphere as you travel from Thamel past bustling bazaars and market squares
- Spend time wandering through Durbar Square, home to food stalls, shops and centuries-old temples
- Learn about the places you see from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
A great guide, lots of fun.
we were in luck as there was a festival happening that evening...people everywhere, locals and tourists.... drums and chanting, people dancing. I enjoyed myself.
It was OK. As it was night and we had ypto make our way back to our hotel after and the lighting is not so good in Katmandu our guide organized for rickshaw rider to take us back. Make sure you agree to a price before you depart otherwise you will get ripped off.