- Cultural and spiritual tour of Kathmandu holy shrines that are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Enter Pashupatinath temple, an important destination where Hindus pay respects to the god Shiva
- Learn about the beliefs and customs of the colorfully dressed Sadhus
- Visit Bodhnath, one of the world's largest stupas
- Speak with the monks at Bodhnath about Tibetan Buddhist traditions
- Enjoy lunch at a rooftop restaurant overlooking the Bodhnath stupa
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You can experience two of the holiest Hindu and Buddhist sites in Nepal in one day. Opt to have one of Nepal's most revered astrologers unlock the secrets of your future!
What You Can Expect
This tour was excellent. When I think of all the things we did while in Kathmandu, the images from this tour are the ones I remember first. Walking the streets and taking a local "bus taxi", took us out of our comfort zone and gave us an incredible insight to what a day in the life of a local is. Pashupatinath Temple with the Sadhu monks and the cremations across river, are both unforgettable visions. Because it was a holiday, there was lots of activity at the Bodhnath stupa. No matter where you looked it was a scene worthy of a postcard. High recommend this tour.
The Bodnath Stupa is really worth visiting!
Exceptional tour. I had a very knowleageable guide all to myself. I was the only one tourist that day. We actually went for plam reading on top of the program.
Nice friendly local guide. Be prepared for a lot of walking. You also catch a local taxi but which is an experience in itself. You get a good over view of each of the temples. Its not a huge group of people on the tour just how many you book with so it is very personal. The guide was willing to answer any questions.