- 4-hour fresh-water fishing trip on Kauai
- Relax aboard a 3-person or 6-person boat and cruise along the Waita Reservoir
- Try your hand at catching bass, tilapia and cat fish with the help of your local guide
- Fishing equipment and beverages included
- Choose to depart in the morning or afternoon
What You Can Expect
Climb into a 3- or 6-person fishing boat, depending on your tour group's size, and cruise out to some of the most promising fishing spots.
Spend 4 hours fishing on this freshwater reservoir, catching and releasing cat fish, tilapia, small-mouth bass and peacock bass. Get as much or as little guidance as you like from your fishing guide. Use of all equipment is provided.
Admire the surrounding scenery and sip the provided juice and water. After 4 hours, return to your departure point.
Very nice everyone caught fish
To far from our cruise ship, we had to provide our own transportation, which cost another$100.00. Very pricey, not many fish caught. If you are on the cruise, buy one of their excursions, by the time I paid that extra$100.00 it was not a savings anymore, but an expense.